Nordan Marine A/S is looking for a project manager – calibration department.
Become part of our service department and contribute to ensuring our customer with timely, high quality and satisfaction of service jobs performed by Nordan Marine, to realize our Vision – To be the internationally preferred service supplier on gas systems. “The World’s Best Alternative”.
We are searching for a pro-active, motivated, and experienced Project Manager to strengthen and take our Calibration Department to the next level.
You will be a part of an international company with 26 employees, with more to come, as we are growing rapidly and you will be the head of our calibration department, consisting of technical assistants and service engineers. We are a technically and professionally competent company, with extensive knowledge and expertise gained throughout many years in the marine business. In our organization you will find dedicated colleagues where support, team spirit and flexibility is the culture.
You can look forward to a versatile job that, among other things, includes:
- Prepare cost estimate on service jobs and spare parts quotation.
- Ensuring timely and correct delivery to our customers.
- Ensuring execution of service jobs in collaboration with colleagues, to full satisfaction of the customer.
- Technical support of service engineers attending service jobs.
- Ensuring high quality of service jobs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with our performance.
- Secure documentation is correct and timely invoicing.
- Trouble shooting on technical issues for customers.
- Maintain existing and build up new customer relationships in collaboration with our sales team.
A training period, all depending on the qualifications, will be expected, which includes higher travel activity on approx. 100 days in the first period of employment.
Furthermore, there will be customer visits, expos etc. to attend every year, we expect app. 20 days a year.
- Marine Engineer / Maritime Electrician or equivalent.
- Responsible and trustworthy towards customers and colleagues.
- A strong team player.
- Loyal, positive and a good sense of humor.
- Sympathetic and service minded appearance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Commercial understanding with experience from similar job – maritime industry is preferred.
- Knowledge from LPG/LNG gas carriers is preferred.
- Strong English skills, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in documentation, Microsoft office and C5.
You must be highly flexible in terms of working hours, as periods of overtime, evening and weekend work will occur. Customers and service engineers will occasionally contact you by phone or e-mail outside normal working hours.
- A demanding yet attractive position in an exciting company with global ambitions, orderly conditions, and motivated/experienced colleagues.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Salary and conditions according to qualifications.
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, so please send your application ASAP. The job advert will be closed when the right match has been found.
Please submit your application incl. resume to Christian Kjærsgaard by e-mail: CK@nordanmarine.com or call mobile: +45 30 18 70 48 or +45 9840 2440 for further information.
Nordan Marine A/S is a growth orientated international marine company, who develops service and repair solutions to owners and managers of LPG and LNG vessels in the field of Deep Well Cargo Pumps, Safety Relief Valves, Cargo Cooling Compressors and Calibration of Gas equipment.
Our Customers are ship-owners and ship-management companies world-wide.
NORDAN MARINE A/S
Industrivej 11, 9900 Frederikshavn
26 May 2023
As soon as possible